Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > hello

hello

mwh

Hello. This is my first news group i've ever subscribed to. I enjoy
creating pages using html, css, and javascript.

Travis Newbury

mwh wrote:
> Hello. This is my first news group i've ever subscribed to. I enjoy
> creating pages using html, css, and javascript.

Welcome, I hope you have a thick skin. Here are a few of the pet peeves
of the group.

Read the FAQ
Don't top post
Listen before you speak (learn the personalities)

All and all this is a great group, great people, great arguments, and
above all your will get great advice.
--
-=tn=-

Don

On 27 Apr 2005 Travis Newbury wrote in alt.html

> great people, great arguments, and
> above all your will get great advice.

I presume you have Richard Bullis in mind.

--
Don

mwh

I am not exactly sure what top posting is, but I will follow your
advice. Thanks 4 da heaps up out there
(____)
(\/)
/-------\/
/ | Mwh ||
- ||----||

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "mwh" <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> I am not exactly sure what top posting is, but I will follow your
> advice. Thanks 4 da heaps up out there
> (____)
> (\/)
> / | Mwh ||

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Additionally, please be sure to quote what you are replying to.
Apparently, Google Groups does not automatically do this, and you have to
configure it to do so.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info