Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Nedstat and validation

Nedstat and validation

Dano

When I try to validate my (dutch) site, I get 2 errors regarding the
Nedstat-code. How can this be solved?

link: http://www.ltvborgharen.nl

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...orgharen.nl%2F

thanks
Dan

Toby Inkster

Dano wrote:

> When I try to validate my (dutch) site, I get 2 errors regarding the
> Nedstat-code. How can this be solved?
>
> link: http://www.ltvborgharen.nl

</noscript> of course!)

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Now Playing ~ ./ben_folds/rockin_the_suburbs/03_still_fighting_it.ogg