Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Menu not working in Safari

Menu not working in Safari

Daan

Can you please check the menu on http://www.stubiba.utwente.nl/new/

The second item, "Info", triggers a drop down menu on hover. This works
fine in Firefox and (thanks to a little javascript) in IE, but it won't
work in Safari. Can anyone give any pointers how to fix this?

By the way, the menu is a slightly modified version of this menu

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suck...le/bones1.html

which DOES work in Safari...

One other thing, I would like to align the menu to the right side of the
middle column, but simply setting a text-align: right to the #menu div
does not do the trick. Any ideas?
--
Daan

Toby Inkster

Daan wrote:

> Can you please check the menu on http://www.stubiba.utwente.nl/new/
> The second item, "Info", triggers a drop down menu on hover. This works
> fine in Firefox and (thanks to a little javascript) in IE, but it won't
> work in Safari.

It also sucks in Opera.

> By the way, the menu is a slightly modified version of this menu
> http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suck...le/bones1.html

Undo your slight modifications.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Now Playing ~ ./ben_folds_five/whatever_and_ever_amen/11_missing_the_war.ogg