Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Where's Tina?

Where's Tina?

Frogleg

Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

Arne

Read all about it, at alt.www.webmaster

--
/Arne

are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
quote signatures, thank you.

Fat Sam

Frogleg wrote:
> Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
> dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

I don't think Tina's with them anymore....Isn't she weith Axishost now?...

--
www.fixaphoto.co.uk
for photographic restorations

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

"Frogleg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
> dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

I'm here!

I've sold AffordableHOST to dotCanada. We're (AxisHOST.com) refocusing on
dedicated server/colo/high end hosting now. Read about dotCanada (I have no
affiliation with them) here:
http://www.affordablehost.com/news/news_questions.html

--Tina
--
http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers

Hywel Jenkins

> "Frogleg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
> > dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

> I'm here!
>
> I've sold AffordableHOST to dotCanada. We're (AxisHOST.com) refocusing on
> dedicated server/colo/high end hosting now. Read about dotCanada (I have no
> affiliation with them) here:
> http://www.affordablehost.com/news/news_questions.html

So what's the score if I need another CPanel account? Are you bound to
direct me, as an Affordable Host customer, to dotCanada, or can I sign
up for a an account with you? Given then choice I'd prefer to stay with
a known supplier.

--
Hywel