Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Q & A Can you spare 10 minutes?

Q & A Can you spare 10 minutes?

Go1369@Yahoo.Com

Hi Folks!

I hope you are all doing well.

I have a website that I've created and I'm wondering if I can ask for
some quality Q & A and some feedback on it. The program is for order
taking for restaurants.

I'd like to have some comments on it. But pleez don't tell me it needs
more graphics!!!

Here's the example, feel free to order to your hearts content.
www.OrderingMadeEasy.Com/

If you are feeling really ambitious pleez go to the administrators'
segement, the URL is www.1369.com/Login.htm

The User ID is bambino and the Password is bino (it is case sensitive).

I'd like to hear your comments on performance, ease of use, and any
other topic you choose. Please don't prove your un-professionalism by
making up dumb-ass criticisms. OK?

If you like the program then tell your local restaurant owners and
cafeteria managers...if you think it sucks then tell me and especially,
tell me why.

Thanks-In-Advance,

Bob Sweeney
954 560 3445

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Hi Folks!

Hi Spammer!

> I hope you are all doing well.

Very well, thank you.

> I have a website that I've created and I'm wondering if I can ask
> for some quality Q & A and some feedback on it. The program is for
> order taking for restaurants.

What an ugly site...

> I'd like to have some comments on it. But pleez don't tell me it
> needs more graphics!!!

Graphics won't help.

> Here's the example, feel free to order to your hearts content.
> www.SpammingMadeEasy.Com/

> Bob Sweeney 954 560 3445

Get a Job, Bob.

--
-bts
-This space intentionally left blank.

Auggie

news:HMS6e.4032$(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi Folks!

> Hi Spammer!
>
> > Here's the example, feel free to order to your hearts content.
> > www.SpammingMadeEasy.Com/

So what was it about his post that made it "spam" versus all the other posts
we get through here where people ask the group for
reviews/comments/suggestions/etc?

Bob

Auggie, I don't know why he called it spam....I'm not selling
anything...I'm just asking for some good quality Q & A.

There are a lot of great and very good programmers out there....why do
we all hate doing Q & A?

It's part of doing an excellent job.

Willhe

....if you think it sucks then tell me and especially,
> tell me why.

I found this on the site:
"nous parlons francais - si parla Italiano - ik sprecht nayderlands - se
hablo espanola"

I don't know Italian, but I'm sure of the other three; none of them is
correct.

Travis Newbury

Bob wrote:
> Auggie, I don't know why he called it spam....I'm not selling
> anything...I'm just asking for some good quality Q & A.

The site and the way you phrased your questions made it sound like spam.
I also thought it was spam, so Beau was not the only one that got the
same impression.

--
-=tn=-

Barbara de Zoete

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:48:55 -0400, Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Please don't morph so you stay killfiled for a loooong time. Thank you for
your cooperation.

dorayme

> From: "Barbara de Zoete" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:48:55 -0400, Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> Please don't morph so you stay killfiled for a loooong time. Thank you for
> your cooperation.

What exactly does "killfiled" and "morph" mean? Is the former, individuals
making rules in their email pgm to block or delete posts from certain
people? Or something more general or more specific? I suspect "morph" is
very specifically technical, Travis was not appearing in a form different to
his usual self? (I am not trying to be funny here...)

BTW, the message by the OP was definitely unjustifiably unattractive,
unnecessarily belligerent, irritable and suggested bad faith, a desire to
promote rather than to invite constructive comment. I mention this because a
few folk have wondered why it was accused of being spam. Seemed an
understandable response...

dorayme

Travis Newbury

Barbara ode Zoete wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:48:55 -0400, Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> Please don't morph so you stay killfiled for a loooong time. Thank you
> for your cooperation.

I don't morph

--
-=tn=-

Steve Pugh

Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Barbara ode Zoete wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:48:55 -0400, Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> Please don't morph so you stay killfiled for a loooong time. Thank you
>> for your cooperation.

>I don't morph

In that case someone is impersonating you. The post that caused
Barbara to killfile you came from (E-Mail Removed), as have a
number of other posts claiming to be fram Travis Newbury, but if you
don't morph then we should assume that only posts from (E-Mail Removed)
are actually you?

Steve