Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > European DNS Verification

European DNS Verification

Paul Slocum

I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

thanks,
paul

Els

Paul Slocum wrote:

> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
>
> These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> not spam)
>
> http://qotile.net/test.html
>
> http://treewave.com/test.html

Both working from here (Netherlands)

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
Sonhos vem. Sonhos v„o. O resto ť imperfeito.

Robert

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:55:30 +0000, Paul Slocum wrote:

> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe

[...]

UK fine.

Arne

Once upon a time *Paul Slocum* wrote:

> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
>
> These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> not spam)
>
> http://qotile.net/test.html
>
> http://treewave.com/test.html

Sweden just fine.

--
/Arne
*I don't reply to top posters!*

Csaba Gabor

Austria checking in. All systems go here.

Paul Slocum wrote:
> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
>
> These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> not spam)
>
> http://qotile.net/test.html
>
> http://treewave.com/test.html
>
> thanks,
> paul

Kim Andrť AkerÝ

"Paul Slocum" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
>
> These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> not spam)
>
> http://qotile.net/test.html
>
> http://treewave.com/test.html

Both working fine from here in Norway.

--
Kim Andrť AkerÝ
- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Travis Newbury

Paul Slocum wrote:
> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
>
> These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> not spam)
>
> http://qotile.net/test.html
>
> http://treewave.com/test.html
>
> thanks,
> paul

Works from Atlanta (ok, it's not in Europe but I was feeling left out)

--
-=tn=-

Helen

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ehl4e.2856$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Paul Slocum wrote:
> > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
> >
> > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> > not spam)
> >
> > http://qotile.net/test.html
> >
> > http://treewave.com/test.html
> >
> > thanks,
> > paul

Well, if what we're supposed to get from them links is a white page with
'it's working' on it then it is working - I live in england.

Helen

Peter1968

Paul Slocum wrote:
> I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
> I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
> servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
> (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
> diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
>
> These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
> not spam)
>
> http://qotile.net/test.html
>
> http://treewave.com/test.html
>
> thanks,
> paul

Both sites resolve for me here in rural NSW, Australia, but neither
loads a page up. I guess you've removed whatever was there.

Paul Slocum

thanks to everyone that checked it out. makes me less nervous that
there's a widespread problem. I'm going to France tomorrow, so I'll see
how it works for me.

-paul