Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > loop in FF

loop in FF

APT

For some reason FF won't stop loading my page. There must be a loop
somewhere in the code. But there really isn't much to the site yet and I
can't figure out why the status bar continues to show the page loading. It
doesn't do this in IE.

It is at: http://www.hainesdolphins.org/kayak/html/index.php

(ignore the mis-aligned text boxes... that's another nagging headache that I
will address in a later post)

Thanks.

Peter1968

APT wrote:
> For some reason FF won't stop loading my page. There must be a loop
> somewhere in the code. But there really isn't much to the site yet and I
> can't figure out why the status bar continues to show the page loading. It
> doesn't do this in IE.
>
> It is at: http://www.hainesdolphins.org/kayak/html/index.php
>
> (ignore the mis-aligned text boxes... that's another nagging headache that I
> will address in a later post)
>
> Thanks.

I don't think it likes some of the javascript you have there. I don't
like it either, but that's another story for another day.

It's not reloading the page for me (FF 1.0 on W2K), just displaying the
"transferring" dialogue in the status bar.

Get rid of the scripting and see what happens.

APT

"Peter1968" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news3Q3e.22601$(E-Mail Removed)...
> APT wrote:
>> For some reason FF won't stop loading my page. There must be a loop
>> somewhere in the code. But there really isn't much to the site yet and I
>> can't figure out why the status bar continues to show the page loading.
>> It doesn't do this in IE.
>>
>> It is at: http://www.hainesdolphins.org/kayak/html/index.php
>>
>> (ignore the mis-aligned text boxes... that's another nagging headache
>> that I will address in a later post)
>>
>> Thanks.

> I don't think it likes some of the javascript you have there. I don't like
> it either, but that's another story for another day.
>
> It's not reloading the page for me (FF 1.0 on W2K), just displaying the
> "transferring" dialogue in the status bar.
>
> Get rid of the scripting and see what happens.

Yup it doesn't like the script - it works fine without it.

Dream weaver made the script, but I can just replace it with some CSS.
Unfortuanely I will have to use a more generic font.

Thanks

Getting a loop to activate a loop above it Byte Python 4 03-24-2006 03:04 AM
Condition outside loop or separate loop for different condition? - Java 12 06-15-2005 08:50 AM
while loop in a while loop Steven Java 5 03-30-2005 09:19 PM
Loop the loop... =?Utf-8?B?VGltOjouLg==?= ASP .Net 2 02-16-2005 12:21 PM

Advertisments