Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Forwarding?

Forwarding?

Global_Killa

Hey all,
I was wondering if there is any type of html code that will forward to
another address if the website wasn't found within about 5 seconds.

Thanks for any advice

--
Global_Killa

David Dorward

Global_Killa wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any type of html code that will forward to
> another address if the website wasn't found within about 5 seconds.

No

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Leif K-Brooks

Global_Killa wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any type of html code that will forward to
> another address if the website wasn't found within about 5 seconds.

Er... what? If your site can't be found, how do you expect it to do any
forwarding?

Travis Newbury

Global_Killa wrote:
> Hey all,
> I was wondering if there is any type of html code that will forward to
> another address if the website wasn't found within about 5 seconds.

Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but you could have a
custom 404 page that used a meta redirect. That might do something like
what you are looking for.

--
-=tn=-