Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: Downside(s) of installing Windows Server instead of Windows?

OT: Downside(s) of installing Windows Server instead of Windows?

(Pete Cresswell)

I've got MSDN, so Windows Server is availiable to me.

Building a new developer box and I'd like to play around with Terminal Server -
no real need, just something that I'd like to do.

If I'm willing to put a couple gigs of memory in the thing, is there any penalty
to running Windows Server instead of just Windows Pro? i.e. will running
Server adversely impact performance of regular applications?

--
PeteCresswell