Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > stop tables stretch

stop tables stretch

Joker7

Hi One and all,

Tables will expand to accommodate content, is
there away to stop tables stretch to fit your page
content, forcing the content to resize and not the
table ? Even if HEIGHT is set it will resize if
the content is bigger.

Chris

posted to
alt.html, alt.php

--
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down
to their level,and beat you with experience

MS

"Joker7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi One and all,
>
> Tables will expand to accommodate content, is
> there away to stop tables stretch to fit your page
> content, forcing the content to resize and not the
> table ? Even if HEIGHT is set it will resize if
> the content is bigger.
>

> Chris

You could try using an iFrame. this wouldn't resize your content, but would
stop the table distortion

http://www.clickonlingerie.com?SIG - Exotic Erotic Lingerie