Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Alternative for framed site

Alternative for framed site

Blinky the Shark

http://dictionary.com

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

tm

the idiot wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote
> > the idiot wrote:

> > > cheers will bare all this in mind for future.....

> > Bare what you wish in mind, but please don't bare anything in reality.
> > Mud wrestling season is over.
> >

> i never know whether it is bear or bare. but at least my honesty is
> unclothed.

You call it "my honesty"?

the idiot

"tm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> the idiot wrote:
> > Blinky the Shark wrote

> > > Bare what you wish in mind, but please don't bare anything in reality.
> > > Mud wrestling season is over.
> > >

> > i never know whether it is bear or bare. but at least my honesty is
> > unclothed.

> You call it "my honesty"?

sorry 'mine ignorance'.