Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > can the ico on the ADDRESS area be changed to favicon.ico ?

can the ico on the ADDRESS area be changed to favicon.ico ?

Mel

is it possible to changet the ico in the Address field of IE changed ?

thanks

Steve Pugh

"Mel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>is it possible to changet the ico in the Address field of IE changed ?

IE will only show a favicon in the address field if the page has
previously been bookmarked. Bookmark the page. See the favicon appear
in the favourites menu. Next time you visit the page the favicon will
be in the address field as well. (Usually, got to allow for the usual
IE screwiness).

Steve