Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Width of a table for liquid design

Width of a table for liquid design

Luigi Donatello Asero

Hello,
the tables on the following page seem to be too large for a liquid design,
that is they fall outside the screen on the right side if I resize the
window.
Should I eliminate one column or may-be use an abbreviation of the name of
some headers or what else could I do to let them fall within the screen?

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/...-rom-trevi.php

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...n-alghero.html

Liquid Technologies Unvei Liquid XML Studio 2013 jenny wilkinson XML 0 03-20-2013 07:55 AM
Liquid Technologies Announces Availability of Liquid XML 2008 (v6.1) announcements@liquid-technologies.com XML 0 01-17-2008 02:07 PM
Liquid box width Mr Perplexed HTML 15 12-19-2005 04:31 PM
Re: resized image in table extends table width to original image width Sean Jorden HTML 1 08-19-2003 08:59 AM

Advertisments