Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > New blog for creative media artists...

New blog for creative media artists...

frank

Just wanted to let everyone know about a new website I started called "Media
Artist Secrets" at:

http://www.mediaartist.com/

I'll go over how to extend your skills, market yourself and much more,
covering web design, photography, multimedia, etc.

Also interested in comments and feedback on some of the advice up
there...and what you want to see more of. So leave a note or two!

The goal is to have us all develop our skills and career. Thanks!

Frank