Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Display Flash in Blogger?...

Display Flash in Blogger?...

frank

....is there an easy way? I'd like to find a tool (like Hello for images)
that makes it a one step process. Any solutions or is anyone injecting Flash
/ Flash video into their blogs now?

Thanks!

Frank

Travis Newbury

frank wrote:
> ...is there an easy way? I'd like to find a tool (like Hello for images)
> that makes it a one step process. Any solutions or is anyone injecting Flash
> / Flash video into their blogs now?

Depends what bloger you are using. As long as you have the ability to
add the object tag you can add flash. (I have not heard of a one step
process, but then I have not looked either)

--
-=tn=-

frank

Travis..so for example say I have a Flash file...it was at
www.home.com/dog.swf... what would I add for code to bring it up?

I am using Blogger.

Also I would really like to add Flash video .flv to the blog...but I assume
this would be trickier with the player and such.

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jGJWd.1700$(E-Mail Removed)...
> frank wrote:
>> ...is there an easy way? I'd like to find a tool (like Hello for images)
>> that makes it a one step process. Any solutions or is anyone injecting
>> Flash
>> / Flash video into their blogs now?

> Depends what bloger you are using. As long as you have the ability to add
> the object tag you can add flash. (I have not heard of a one step
> process, but then I have not looked either)
>
> --
> -=tn=-

Toby Inkster

frank wrote:

> Travis..so for example say I have a Flash file...it was at
> www.home.com/dog.swf... what would I add for code to bring it up?

<object data="dog.swf" height="180" width="240"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
save the Flash file.</a></p>
</object>

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments