Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > detecting non java script questions

detecting non java script questions

Carolyn Marenger

> anyway here is what the (merry?) fuss was all about... not fantastic by any
> means but sean thinks its fab
> http://www.seanmcallister.com/

If he thinks it's fab, then the first half of the work is done. Now you
just need to keep him thinking it's fab.

Carolyn

the idiot

"Carolyn Marenger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > anyway here is what the (merry?) fuss was all about... not fantastic by

any
> > means but sean thinks its fab
> > http://www.seanmcallister.com/

> If he thinks it's fab, then the first half of the work is done. Now you
> just need to keep him thinking it's fab.

im not kissing him... no way.

Carolyn Marenger

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:56:05 +0000, the idiot wrote:

> "Carolyn Marenger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> > anyway here is what the (merry?) fuss was all about... not fantastic by

> any
>> > means but sean thinks its fab
>> > http://www.seanmcallister.com/

>> If he thinks it's fab, then the first half of the work is done. Now you
>> just need to keep him thinking it's fab.
>>

> im not kissing him... no way.

If a simple kiss would get a paycheck out of someone, I would consider it.

Carolyn

the idiot

"Carolyn Marenger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:56:05 +0000, the idiot wrote:
>

> > "Carolyn Marenger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed).. .

by
> > any
> >>
> >> If he thinks it's fab, then the first half of the work is done. Now

you
> >> just need to keep him thinking it's fab.
> >>

> > im not kissing him... no way.

> If a simple kiss would get a paycheck out of someone, I would consider it.

yeah i gave up on that ages ago... now i just turn up at their door crying.