Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Form to show option after a slection

Form to show option after a slection

James Helliwell

Hi

Sorry to be asking for help and I havnt been contributing much lately

I have a drop down menu form (where do you find the site) and I only want an
option (what search terms did you use) to be available if people select the
SE option.

JavaScript? Refresh the page with the option available? not sure how to do
both of these.

Cheers if you can help
James

--