Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Mr. know it all Pugh

Mr. know it all Pugh

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

saz wrote:

> Why does anyone respond to this Richard bozo? I killfiled him
> weeks ago. Ignore him, he'll go away. Respond, and he will
> continue to post.

Mostly, the posts are for telling the OPs that his advice is crap.

Someone has to keep the newbies safe from him.

--
-bts
-This space intentionally left blank.

David Dorward

Richard wrote:

> I at least run my stuff through the validator so I know what's proper and
> what isn't.

I have a spelling checker.
It came with my PC.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot see.

Eye ran this poem threw it.
Your sure real glad two no.
Its very polished in its weigh,
My checker tolled me sew.

- http://people.biola.edu/faculty/pete...ecker_poem.cfm

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Toby Inkster

saz wrote:

> Ignore [Richard], he'll go away.

We tried that and it didn't work.

But as BTS, someone needs to keep the newbies safe from him.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Blinky the Shark

Toby Inkster wrote:
> saz wrote:

>> Ignore [Richard], he'll go away.

> We tried that and it didn't work.

> But as BTS, someone needs to keep the newbies safe from him.

BTS?

--
BTS

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Toby Inkster wrote:
>
>> saz wrote:

>>> Ignore [Richard], he'll go away.

>> We tried that and it didn't work.

>> But as BTS [said], someone needs to keep the newbies safe from him.

> BTS?

That would be me ... <g>

--
-bts
-This space intentionally left blank.

saz

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid
says...
> saz wrote:
>
> > Why does anyone respond to this Richard bozo? I killfiled him
> > weeks ago. Ignore him, he'll go away. Respond, and he will
> > continue to post.

> Mostly, the posts are for telling the OPs that his advice is crap.
>
> Someone has to keep the newbies safe from him.

Okay, I'll go along with that.

I'll whitelist him again, I could use a laugh every now and then.

Jan Faerber

Richard ... output:

<title>Re: Mr. know it all Pugh</td>

I don't know anybody else who would be capable to explain html in such an
excellent way.

--
Jan

http://html.janfaerber.com

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> Toby Inkster wrote:

>>> We tried that and it didn't work.

>>> But as BTS [said], someone needs to keep the newbies safe from him.

>> BTS?

> That would be me ... <g>

Ah! Between that and my being another BTS and the "said" up there not
being there in the post to which I replied, things were getting
strange.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> Toby Inkster wrote:

>>> We tried that and it didn't work.

>>> But as BTS [said], someone needs to keep the newbies safe from him.

>> BTS?

> That would be me ... <g>

ADD: And trying to decipher it, first time around, I went through
four pages of "BTS"s on an acronym-finder site, and came up dry for
this context.

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> BTS?