Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > I need a fat server.....

I need a fat server.....

markstylesx@yahoo.com

I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
there??

Thanks! -M
((E-Mail Removed))

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server

Try webhostingtalk.com's "host quote" feature. You should be able to get a
few hosts to make you an offer. Good luck!

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Multi-Domain & Reseller Cpanel Hosting
++ 20% Discount Coupon Code ++: newsgroup

mark | r

not free but fasthosts.co.uk gove unlimited webspace

mark

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
> store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
> about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
> hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
> there??
>
> Thanks! -M
> ((E-Mail Removed))

SpaceGirl

mark | r wrote:
> not free but fasthosts.co.uk gove unlimited webspace
>
> mark
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
>>store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
>>about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
>>hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
>>there??
>>
>>Thanks! -M
>>((E-Mail Removed))

Judging my recent press, would you trust them?

Matt Mitchell

: > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
: >
: >>I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
: >>store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
: >>about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
: >>hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
: >>there??
: >>
: >>Thanks! -M
: >>((E-Mail Removed))

Since disk space, server location and bandwidth cost money, how do you
expect companies to provide them for free? You only get what you (or
someone else) pay for...

Matt

Kris

Should I trust these guys ?

http://www.imhosted.com/hosting_plans.shtml?ref=google

J-S Chenard

"Kris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<421cb00e$0$2028$(E-Mail Removed) et.net>...
> Should I trust these guys ?
>
> http://www.imhosted.com/hosting_plans.shtml?ref=google

Hi,

I've been using their services for about 3 months using a shared
hosting plan. I am pretty happy with their service, especially for
the price. Customer service usually answers questions within a few
hours. Lately the load on our server has been pretty high so the
server's response is a bit slow during the day making it a bit harder
to manage the web site. Otherwise, all is working well.

Regards,

Jean-Samuel

John

> I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
> store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
> about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
> hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
> there??
>
> Thanks! -M
> ((E-Mail Removed))

its not free, but We can offer you a Dedicated box for about $90 USD a
month, 40-80Gig HDD, pre setup, and 1000GB a month bandwidth...

(E-Mail Removed) if interested

Ohmster

John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:42a0b15f$(E-Mail Removed):

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
>> store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
>> about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
>> hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
>> there??
>>
>> Thanks! -M
>> ((E-Mail Removed))

Heh, I am looking for several myself. With all of that great stuff you said
plus let's not forget the "free" part. Let me know when you find it, I will
take several. Thanks. ;>)

--
~Ohmster
"Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter.