Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Renault Engine Number

Re: Renault Engine Number

Richard

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:26:02 -0500 woogie wrote:

> Richard wrote:

>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:14:40 -0500 Joyce wrote:

>>> Killa,

>>> Can't Renault,if you give them the
>>> Vin#, get it for you.....

>>> Joyce

>> No. They have to verify the VIn _ON_ the engine at time of licensing.

> do you know that Richard here is a little sickie who wont admit his
> message
> board was pulled for posting kiddie porn on it?

It was?
The hosts saw those same photos and had no arguments with them.
I just didn't feel like continuing with it.

FYI, Joyce has been around a lot longer than you and knows the score only to
well.

Richard

Sorry about that, was not aware the little jackass did a followup post.

woogie

Richard wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:26:02 -0500 woogie wrote:
>
>> Richard wrote:

>>> No. They have to verify the VIn _ON_ the engine at time of licensing.

>> do you know that Richard here is a little sickie who wont admit his
>> message
>> board was pulled for posting kiddie porn on it?

> It was?
> The hosts saw those same photos and had no arguments with them.
> I just didn't feel like continuing with it.
>
> FYI, Joyce has been around a lot longer than you and knows the score only
> to well.

it was, and you are a liar who doesnt like that pointed out.

woogie

Richard wrote:

> Sorry about that, was not aware the little jackass did a followup post.

this little jackass could make you cry, pedo.