Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Opinions

Opinions

Mike Terry

No you don't, because I'll be checking all the newsgroups for replies.

Thanks for the reply though.

Richard

"rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote in message
news:QmvRd.166459$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
> > Please could you give me your opinions on this design?

> So you just said over in alt.html.critique. Do I have to waste my time and
> answer this question everywhere?
>
> In the future to not multipost.
>
> > http://www.nowaysylent.co.uk/richmedia2/index2.html

> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/temp/rich.jpg
>
> --
> Cheers
> Richard.

Rob_W

Mike Terry wrote:
> Thanks for the reply but....the layout?
>
> I've not even proof-read the text yet, but cheers for pointing it out.
>
> Richard
>
> "Rob_W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:421681a5$0$28982$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
>
>>Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>>[snipped]>
>>
>>>Oh, I don't care for your all-lower-case title either... Why is it "rich
>>>media" in the title, "RichMedia" in the content, and "rich-media" in the
>>>domain name?
>>>

>>And while you're at it
>>check your verbs
>>
>>quote: "RichMedia work " unquote
>>quote: "RichMedia aims " unquote

Overall, I kinda like it

Mike Terry

"Rob_W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:421683de$0$28979$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> Mike Terry wrote:
> > Thanks for the reply but....the layout?
> >
> > I've not even proof-read the text yet, but cheers for pointing it out.
> >
> > Richard
> >
> > "Rob_W" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:421681a5$0$28982$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> >
> >>Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> >>[snipped]>

"rich

the

> >>And while you're at it
> >>check your verbs
> >>
> >>quote: "RichMedia work " unquote
> >>quote: "RichMedia aims " unquote

> Overall, I kinda like it

Cheers. Anything you particularly like or dislike? Or improvements?

Now we're getting somewhere!

Cheers,

Richard

rf

"Mike Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> No you don't, because I'll be checking all the newsgroups for replies.

Havn't you been told about top posting? <checks/> Yes, you have.

> Thanks for the reply though.

Did you even *look* at the following gif?

> > http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/temp/rich.jpg

Mike Terry

Sorry, it's where Outlook plonks my cursor.

It's a jpg, but yes I did, and am currently seeking ways to stop it
happening.

Richard

"rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote in message
news:cyvRd.166475$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
> > No you don't, because I'll be checking all the newsgroups for replies.

> Havn't you been told about top posting? <checks/> Yes, you have.
>
> > Thanks for the reply though.

> Did you even *look* at the following gif?
>
> > > http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/temp/rich.jpg

rf

"Mike Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Sorry, it's where Outlook plonks my cursor.

The stupidest excuse ever. Have you not even HEARD of the down arrow?

Els

Mike Terry wrote:

> Sorry, it's where Outlook plonks my cursor.

What was that witty reply about shitting in pants again?

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

rf

"Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Mike Terry wrote:
>
> > Sorry, it's where Outlook plonks my cursor.

> What was that witty reply about shitting in pants again?

That's where his arse was plonked?

Mike Terry

"rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote in message
news:hHvRd.166491$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
> > Sorry, it's where Outlook plonks my cursor.

> The stupidest excuse ever. Have you not even HEARD of the down arrow?

Yup, it's what I'd save you having to use by posting at the top. Fair enough
though!

Blinky the Shark

Mike Terry wrote:

> Sorry, it's where Outlook plonks my cursor.

> It's a jpg, but yes I did, and am currently seeking ways to stop it
> happening.

Perhaps it's time for this, again.

http://blinkynet.net/comp/toppost.html

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933: