Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Semi-OT: What a terribly odd Website

Semi-OT: What a terribly odd Website

JDS

Jan Faerber

JDS ... output:

> http://www.unitedscripters.com
>
> Any opinions?

I like the favicon.ico!
The index file looks like one of Clive S. Michie's girl friend - she is a
painter and has got a nice roll over effekt - like Picasso overpainting his
own picture. I don't have her url anymore and it is a long time I visited
Clive's page. We just met in a forum about apache on windows, and then he
was so excited about the new phpbb forum he added on his page. He is the
webmaster of www.writers-voice.com - you find his addie there. Send my
greetings to him!

--
Jan Faerber