Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > nominations for worst web sites

nominations for worst web sites

mbstevens

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> What the heck's "mstheme"

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/bigg...004-part2.html
....and go to number 14 at bottom, wherein Vince Flanders waxes poetic on
the subject.

Henry

Mr.Bolshoy Huy wrote:

Hi MR. Big Dick!

Hahahahahahaha...

Bolshoye spasiba...

Jonathan N. Little

WindAndWaves wrote:

<snip>

> Great photos...

Yeah! All 3110x2060 pixels worth! Great view of benday dots! Got my vote!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

ozbyoz@aol.com

try: http://www.oytoah.com/

Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from viewing
source code and stealing images. Alas she has implemented them. Has
a 964x671, 600KB image resized (VIA HTML) to 180x134. She also has
the image appearing near the bottom, this time resized to 161x124, and
of course another 600KB added the page.

Karl Core

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> try: http://www.oytoah.com/
>
> Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from viewing
> source code and stealing images.

How's this for her hidden source code:
http://dev.karlcore.com/usenet/not_hidden_you_dummy.txt

--
Karl Core
Hell To Pay, Baltimore Hardcore: http://www.eightninethree.com

ozbyoz@aol.com

Karl Core wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > try: http://www.oytoah.com/
> >
> > Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from

viewing
> > source code and stealing images.

> How's this for her hidden source code:
> http://dev.karlcore.com/usenet/not_hidden_you_dummy.txt
>

> --
> Karl Core
> Hell To Pay, Baltimore Hardcore: http://www.eightninethree.com

=============
Hey, we warned her that there were many ways to bypass her "security",
but she did it anyway. Gave up trying to convince (what-ever she is)
otherwise. Now she is asking how to stop Opera users from viewing
source since her current trials and tribulations don't affect that
browser.

Taking it off the web isn't an option :0)

At least she could put a "best viewed with Javascript off" somewhere!

Barbara de Zoete

On 17 Feb 2005 08:55:08 -0800, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<http://www.oytoah.com/>

>>> Author has posted on a HTML forum on how to stop visitors from
>>> viewing source code and stealing images.

<snip>

> Now she is asking how to stop Opera users from viewing
> source since her current trials and tribulations don't affect that
> browser.

I wonder how long before she notices Lynx for a browser.

Els

Barbara de Zoete wrote:

> On 17 Feb 2005 08:55:08 -0800, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> <http://www.oytoah.com/>

> <snip>
>
>> Now she is asking how to stop Opera users from viewing
>> source since her current trials and tribulations don't
>> affect that browser.

> I wonder how long before she notices Lynx for a browser.

Any other browser (but IE) will do too. I saw the source in
Firebird.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Wrm

"Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<snip>

> Any other browser (but IE) will do too. I saw the source in
> Firebird.

Here source is visible from IE too, just view => source. And ofcoz typing

view-source:http://www.oytoah.com/

to address bar in IE shows source also

Els

Wrm wrote:

> "Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> <snip>
>
>> Any other browser (but IE) will do too. I saw the source
>> in Firebird.

> Here source is visible from IE too, just view => source.
> And ofcoz typing
>
> view-source:http://www.oytoah.com/
>
> to address bar in IE shows source also

LOL - I didn't even try that! She's even worse at hiding the
source than I thought then

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -