Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Visited and hover

Visited and hover

Dylan Parry

Mike P wrote:
> I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my :visited to go back
> to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt change on the
> visited links.How do I fix this?

URL?

I assume you have set the CSS properties in the correct order, ie.
a:link, a:visited, a:active, a:hover? This is usually the cause of links
not looking right.

--
Dylan Parry

Mike P

Hello,
I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my :visited to go back
to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt change on the
visited links.How do I fix this?
Thanks
Mike

Els

Mike P wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my
> :visited to go back
> to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt
> change on the visited links.How do I fix this?

I'm guessing: you have the a:visited style written after the
a:hover style? Should be vice versa.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Mike P

Thanks!!

"Dylan Parry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike P wrote:
> > I have a:liknk,a:visited and a:hover set.I want my :visited to go back
> > to the :link color ,but when i set that the:hover doesnt change on the
> > visited links.How do I fix this?

> URL?
>
> I assume you have set the CSS properties in the correct order, ie.
> a:link, a:visited, a:active, a:hover? This is usually the cause of links
> not looking right.
>
> --
> Dylan Parry
> http://webpageworkshop.co.uk -- FREE Web tutorials and references

tracking websites visited and applications currently used harryos Java 2 03-11-2011 04:54 AM
Question to people who have visited Japan before with Point and Shoot cameras asdf3b Digital Photography 3 09-04-2007 02:47 PM
ASP Login and report visited pages per user Marina Limeira ASP General 0 08-06-2005 09:34 PM
Hover text visited colour? T.J. HTML 4 04-14-2005 04:58 PM
Order of visited, link, active, hover Ben Amada HTML 7 01-16-2004 06:06 AM

Advertisments