Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS validator and Word pad

CSS validator and Word pad

Luigi Donatello Asero

Hello,
I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
instead.
This page is the result
While trying to validate for CSS I get the following message.
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...%2Fsvezia.html

"No error or warning found
To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse
tree. This means you should use valid HTML.

No style sheet found"
Is the external style sheet no style sheet?

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/husiitalien.html

Sid Ismail

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:59:24 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

: I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
: it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
: instead.

Get EditpadLite. Free. Much much better.
http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

Sid

Blinky the Shark

Sid Ismail wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:59:24 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>: I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
>: it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
>: instead.

> Get EditpadLite. Free. Much much better.
> http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

That was my choice for freeware text editor, back in the Windows
Decade, too. Then for HTML I started using something called
DevelopersPad. I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned in any of
the web-related groups I do. Has *anyone* within the sound of my
keystrokes ever used it? Okay...*heard* of it?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2