Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > A bit of fun...

A bit of fun...

Toby Inkster

Start with your browser really wide and then make it narrower, and
narrower.

http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/grad/grad

Requires Javascript.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

mbstevens

Toby Inkster wrote:

> Start with your browser really wide and then make it narrower, and
> narrower.
>
> http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/grad/grad
>
> Requires Javascript.

Gravity's Rainbow meets Escape from LA.
Cool.

Thomas Mlynarczyk

Also sprach Toby Inkster:

> Start with your browser really wide and then make it narrower, and
> narrower.
>
> http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/grad/grad
>
> Requires Javascript.

Why use graphics for that?

http://www.mlynarczyk-webdesign.de/tmp/colors.html

Works with IE and Opera, but Mozilla and Firefox do some strange things. No
idea why.

Disco Octopus

Toby Inkster wrote :
> Start with your browser really wide and then make it narrower, and
> narrower.
>
> http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/grad/grad
>
> Requires Javascript.

is this page using the strict.dtd to be sure to be sure?

--
go bare foot as often as possible

Toby Inkster

Disco Octopus wrote:

> is this page using the strict.dtd to be sure to be sure?

Ooops. The file had only one doctype, but my pre-processor adds a doctype
too. Fixed.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> Start with your browser really wide and then make it narrower, and
> narrower.
>
> http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/grad/grad

A looming deadline to meet, then?

--
Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
I do not eat quiche.

Jan Faerber

Toby Inkster loudly proclaimed:

> Start with your browser really wide and then make it narrower, and
> narrower.
>
> http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/grad/grad
>
> Requires Javascript.

.... a substitution of your colours:
http://html.janfaerber.com/files/croco.lsd

Reminds me a little bit of fuzzy logic:
http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encod.../fl_part1.html

--
Jan Faerber

icq 169389999
http://html.janfaerber.com

Toby Inkster

Jan Faerber wrote:

> ... a substitution of your colours:
> http://html.janfaerber.com/files/croco.lsd

A far more practical application.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Now Playing ~ ./robert_palmer_-_addicted_to_love.ogg