Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Freelancers

Freelancers

Design-Crowd

Hi, I voluntary run a jobs forum for freelance Designers, Programmers & Web
developers. We currently have a lot of projects on the board - All free of
course You are welcome to come and take a look

Run by freelancers for freelancers

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Freedom From Fees

Barbara de Zoete

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:33:56 -0000, Design-Crowd
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi, I voluntary run a jobs forum for freelance Designers, Programmers & Web
> developers. We currently have a lot of projects on the board - All free of
> course You are welcome to come and take a look

abuse sent

rf

"Design-Crowd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> www.designcrowd.com

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...gncrowd.com%2F

195 errors. Not bad

Travis Newbury

Barbara de Zoete wrote:
> abuse sent

Man, she runs a tight ship...

--
-=tn=-

Blinky the Shark

rf wrote:
> "Design-Crowd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> www.designcrowd.com

> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...gncrowd.com%2F

> 195 errors. Not bad

What's the World Wide Record?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Response To Extended Endless September:
Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

rf

"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> rf wrote:

> > 195 errors. Not bad

> What's the World Wide Record?

You'd have to ask RtS about that.

Blinky the Shark

rf wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> rf wrote:

>> > 195 errors. Not bad

>> What's the World Wide Record?

> You'd have to ask RtS about that.

I'd have to edit my filters to see the answer.

--

rf wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> rf wrote:

>> > 195 errors. Not bad

>> What's the World Wide Record?

> You'd have to ask RtS about that.

I hit one today with 705 errors with fallback to 4.01 Transitional.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Response To Extended Endless September:
Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

rf

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> rf wrote:

> >> What's the World Wide Record?

> > You'd have to ask RtS about that.

> I hit one today with 705 errors with fallback to 4.01 Transitional.

My favourite is
http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/excel.htm

18 errors from two lines of text, a link and an image.

One must view->source to truly aprecieate the fine job Excel does in
producing a web document.

Blinky the Shark

rf wrote:

> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>> I hit one today with 705 errors with fallback to 4.01 Transitional.

> My favourite is
> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/excel.htm

> 18 errors from two lines of text, a link and an image.

How concentrated.

> One must view->source to truly aprecieate the fine job Excel does in
> producing a web document.

IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Response To Extended Endless September:
Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

Freelancers - how do you calculate charges? =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?= ASP .Net 3 09-21-2005 10:46 AM
Great new resource for freelancers! directfreelance HTML 3 02-28-2005 03:04 PM
Run by Freelancers for Freelancers Design-Crowd HTML 0 02-08-2005 04:53 PM
Freelancers required Design-Crowd HTML 6 12-05-2004 02:03 AM
Freelancers wanted brucie HTML 10 11-17-2004 10:33 AM

Advertisments