Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > DOLL GIFS?????

DOLL GIFS?????

AMBER

hi, i have been trying to find some doll gifs like these for example

http://www.coloryourprofyle.com/dolls.htm

and the only ones i can find are on pages where i think i have to have a
computer to use them. i would really like to find a cute blonde and put
it on my email. does anyone know of any gif sites with these dolls?

JDS

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:13:40 -0500, AMBER wrote:

> http://www.coloryourprofyle.com/dolls.htm
>
> and the only ones i can find are on pages where i think i have to have a
> computer to use them. i would really like to find a cute blonde and put
> it on my email. does anyone know of any gif sites with these dolls?

Wow! I have never seen such a thing before. Are these things popular or
something?

--
JDS | http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
| http://www.newtnotes.com

AMBER

i have seen them alot of places before on websites and some peoples
emails, but i found all of the info i needed, thank you everyone who
emailed me and helped me out.