Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Oh duende dear

Oh duende dear

Toby Inkster

rf wrote:
> Duende wrote:
>
>> Time to take your sexy roo for a jog.

> What? Sexy is for girls. This roo is a *bloke*. Doesn't need "sexy". He just
> exists.

Well then take your pick from "manly", "awe-inspiring" or "studly".

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Fat Sam

Richard wrote:
> www.somestuff.batcave.net
>
> Now I dare you to claim copyright.
> Just to show that I have the necessary software to edit any image I
> want.

Ha Ha Ha......Now you might want to enroll in a course to learn how to use
that software.....That is one of the shittest bits of photo manipulation I
have ever seen in my life......

rf

"Fat Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Richard wrote:
> > www.somestuff.batcave.net

> Ha Ha Ha......Now you might want to enroll in a course to learn how to use
> that software.....That is one of the shittest bits of photo manipulation I
> have ever seen in my life......

Hmmm. Now that you mention it...

<tinkers/>

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/temp/rf.jpg

She looks far more sinister when her eye is aligned with her head, does she
not?

(of course that is only a rough draft. There are still a few pixels the
wrong colour )

--
Cheers
Richard.

SpaceGirl

Richard wrote:
> "Duende" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>>While sitting in a puddle rf scribbled in the mud:
>>

>>>They also include a copyright notice on their page. This means that in
>>>the US of A they can also sue your for money. That's right. They can
>>>force you to pay for any loss of income due to your piddly little page
>>>degrading their reputation.
>>>
>>>I'd contact your lawyer right now

>>Now be careful Sir. RtS may have rights you are unaware of.
>>

> Duende, all you have to do is post the registration number for the
> copyright.
> Just because you "claim" it's yours, does not prove it is yours.
> Because you posted it on YOUR website, does not make it legally yours.
> Post the proof.

Dear god. You really need to read about copyright laws. All you have to
do is prove you made something. You dont REGISTER copyrights. You only
do that for trademarks. While D's art is far from 'unique', he says he
created it, and if it's true then he owns the copyright for that
*particular* image. If someone then goes and draws their own version of
it, that person owns that copy, not D.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

rf

"SpaceGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> If someone then goes and draws their own version of
> it, that person owns that copy, not D.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/temp/rf.jpg

--
Cheers
Richard.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Neal wrote:

> Seek a lawyer, you don't know jack **** about what you're babbling
> on.

Seen on RtS's cap:

http://home.rochester.rr.com/bshagna...s/jackshit.jpg

--
-bts
-This space intentionally left blank.

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribbled in the mud:

> Neal wrote:
>
>> Seek a lawyer, you don't know jack **** about what you're babbling
>> on.

> Seen on RtS's cap:
>
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/bshagna...s/jackshit.jpg

<g>

--
D?
http://wipkip.biz just to raise my PR

Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
one for you duende Richard HTML 0 01-23-2005 07:47 AM
Ping duende Richard HTML 41 01-12-2005 09:08 AM
OT: Ping Duende Edwin van der Vaart HTML 4 07-27-2004 09:51 PM

Advertisments