Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > table alignment

table alignment

Max

I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

many thanks
Max

Sid Ismail

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:38:44 GMT, Max <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

: I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
: but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
: bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
: anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

Have you set the BODY markins to 0? URL?

Sid

Richard

Sid wrote on Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:50:35 +0200:

> : I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
> : but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
> : bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
> : anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

> Have you set the BODY markins to 0? URL?

Why do they always want a damn url for a simple question?
Do you do all of your editing online?
That's why we do editing OFF line.

What the heck is a markins?
picky picky picky ain't we?

rf

"Richard" <Anonymous@127.001>

> What the heck is a markins?

It's a typo you bloody dipstick.

Oli Filth

Richard wrote:
> Sid wrote on Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:50:35 +0200:
>

>>: I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
>>: but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
>>: bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
>>: anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

>>Have you set the BODY markins to 0? URL?

> Why do they always want a damn url for a simple question?

Because we can't guess what the OP might have tried already. Can you?

--
Oli

Sid Ismail

:
: > : I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
: > : but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
: > : bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
: > : anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.
:
: > Have you set the BODY margins to 0? URL?
:
: Why do they always want a damn url for a simple question?

That's the ****ing solution, stoopid!
Make <body style="margin:0;">

Sid

Vertical alignment problem (nested table cells) Ole Streicher HTML 3 04-11-2008 12:41 PM
table alignment tolobe HTML 3 11-04-2007 02:17 AM
Table alignment Mike T. HTML 2 08-27-2004 07:20 PM
alignment without table M HTML 1 07-03-2004 05:23 PM
table alignment prob Tomba HTML 0 11-15-2003 11:11 AM

Advertisments