Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Just alignment help- An easy one

Just alignment help- An easy one

Haardvark2

What is the code for simple left and right align?

Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

Thanks in advance to all you knowledgable web people.

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, haardvark2
@aol.com says...
> What is the code for simple left and right align?

> Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

<center> doesn't existing anymore. "Cancel code"? Use
instead.

--
Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
I do not eat quiche.

paul

Hywel Jenkins wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, haardvark2
> @aol.com says...
>
>>What is the code for simple left and right align?

>>Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

> <center> doesn't existing anymore. "Cancel code"? Use
> instead.

Also, these will center the object on the page, not just the text inside:
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;

Henry

paul wrote:
> Hywel Jenkins wrote:
>
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, haardvark2
>> @aol.com says...
>>
>>> What is the code for simple left and right align?

>>> Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

>> <center> doesn't existing anymore. "Cancel code"? Use
>> instead.

> Also, these will center the object on the page, not just the text inside:
> margin-left: auto;
> margin-right: auto;

Nothing in css is easy! Especially 'easy' alignment!

I'm learning damn thing coz I have to know where to avoid that curse and
how to make tables more functional with less nasty coding.