Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > NORAD's Santa page

NORAD's Santa page

Neal

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/

If I were Santa, the site designer would be getting coal in his stocking.

Paul F. Johnson

Neal wrote:
> http://www.noradsanta.org/english/

http://www.contentquality.com/mynewt...a.org/english/
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...a.org/english/

Sez it all really...

Very poor. 2/10, could do much better.

TTFN

Paul
--

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk

Joy!

saz

In article <KoZyd.10276$(E-Mail Removed)> , paul@all-
the-johnsons.co.uk says...
> Neal wrote:
> > http://www.noradsanta.org/english/

> http://www.contentquality.com/mynewt...a.org/english/
> http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...a.org/english/
>
> Sez it all really...
>
> Very poor. 2/10, could do much better.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Ugly, yes, but my 6 year-old has been checking it hourly to track
Santa's progress. In his eyes, it's a beautiful site.

Neal

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:07:38 -0600, saz <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> > http://www.noradsanta.org/english/

> Ugly, yes, but my 6 year-old has been checking it hourly to track
> Santa's progress. In his eyes, it's a beautiful site.

Proof that people will overcome anything for the content they need.
Doesn't mean, however, that a better design wouldn't have helped.

Richard

Neal wrote:

> http://www.noradsanta.org/english/

> If I were Santa, the site designer would be getting coal in his stocking.

Ya know, even as a child myself when the local tv stations would pull this
stunt, I always thought how corny it was.
I mean after all, here it is 11:00PM on the east coast and he's gonna cover
the entire time zone from north pole to south pole in one hour?
Yeah right.
Ok so maybe like he's got a zillion little elfs helping him out eh?

Dylan Parry

Richard wrote:

> I mean after all, here it is 11:00PM on the east coast and he's gonna
> cover the entire time zone from north pole to south pole in one hour?

Oh come on! Santa is magic

--
Dylan Parry

Travis Newbury

says...

> > Ugly, yes, but my 6 year-old has been checking it hourly to track
> > Santa's progress. In his eyes, it's a beautiful site.

> Proof that people will overcome anything for the content they need.
> Doesn't mean, however, that a better design wouldn't have helped.

Also doesn't mean it would either.
--
-=*Tn*=-

Travis Newbury

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Anonymous@127.001 says...
> > http://www.noradsanta.org/english/
> > If I were Santa, the site designer would be getting coal in his stocking.

> Ya know, even as a child myself when the local tv stations would pull this
> stunt, I always thought how corny it was.
> I mean after all, here it is 11:00PM on the east coast and he's gonna cover
> the entire time zone from north pole to south pole in one hour?
> Yeah right.
> Ok so maybe like he's got a zillion little elfs helping him out eh?

Maybe it is a story. Maybe with magic he can. And just maybe, in the
eyes of kids, it really doesn't matter HOW he does it.

Leave it to alt.html to **** on anything.
--
-=*Tn*=-

Neal

Travis Newbury
> (E-Mail Removed)
>> Doesn't mean, however, that a better design wouldn't have helped.

> Also doesn't mean it would either.

I think we can agree, however, that it sure wouldn't hurt!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Leave it to alt.html to **** on anything.

I love your holiday spirit.