Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: http and https

Re: http and https

Luigi Donatello Asero

The other option would be not to consider the photos as part of the offer
and may-be let customers print them and send me by snail-post to let me
know which photo they refer to. I could answer their inquiry and confirm
their order if I want to.
In this case the customer would do the proposal to acquire and I would
accept or reject it.
The second option seems to be safer.
--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)