Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > slide-show(random images)?

slide-show(random images)?

Michael Burtenshaw

I would like to make a slide show using random images. The problem is my
host is 250.com, and they don't support cgi-programs. Is there another
way to accomplish random images?

Travis Newbury

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I would like to make a slide show using random images. The problem is my
> host is 250.com, and they don't support cgi-programs. Is there another
> way to accomplish random images?

Change hosts is probably the best choice. Or use Flash.
--
-=*Tn*=-

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I would like to make a slide show using random images. The problem is my
> host is 250.com, and they don't support cgi-programs. Is there another
> way to accomplish random images?

250.com is a patent and trademark organistion, not a web host. Perhaps
that's the problem.

--
Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
I do not eat quiche.