Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Old HTML question

Old HTML question

BORG

OK I know its OT but someone here might know

Ages ago there where a few pages doing the rounds then when visited
would display the C drive folder listing

I can't remember the code or find it now, anyone here know how it's
done and how to ASCII mungle it I think it was ?

Thanks

rf

--
Cheers
Richard.

Dan Ruscoe

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, BORG says...
> OK I know its OT but someone here might know
>
> Ages ago there where a few pages doing the rounds then when visited
> would display the C drive folder listing

Only IE would do it, IIRC, but I think Microsoft have fixed that now.

It was probably done with an iframe pointed at C:

--
Dan Ruscoe

BORG

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:37:08 +0000 (UTC), Dan Ruscoe
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, BORG says...
>> OK I know its OT but someone here might know
>>
>> Ages ago there where a few pages doing the rounds then when visited
>> would display the C drive folder listing

>Only IE would do it, IIRC, but I think Microsoft have fixed that now.
>
>It was probably done with an iframe pointed at C:

works in a iFrame with IE, thanks

Embedding html inside html (that old chestnut) DartGuru HTML 4 10-23-2007 02:47 PM
new hard disk on old, old pc Deano Computer Support 5 10-21-2005 12:32 PM
old printer and old WP in Windows XP? lu Computer Support 6 01-14-2005 02:18 PM
Old Mountain... Old Machines... Seymore Digital Photography 1 12-03-2003 04:25 AM
old sony fd91 finally dying - old age? lefty Digital Photography 5 10-26-2003 05:53 PM

Advertisments