Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > inserting .avi video

inserting .avi video

WHoME?

could someone tell me how to add HTML code for inserting .avi video on
website?

thank you

Leif K-Brooks

WHoME? wrote:
> could someone tell me how to add HTML code for inserting .avi video on
> website?

for people who want to watch it.</p>

WHoME?

> for people who want to watch it.</p>

thank you

Peter - nativespace hosting

WHoME? wrote:
> could someone tell me how to add HTML code for inserting .avi video on
> website?
>
> thank you

Hi there,
You may want to investigate Flash, as it now has some excellent video
playback facilities.

--
Peter
nativespace - hosting & domain names

Jan Faerber

WHoME? wrote:

>> for people who want to watch it.</p>

> thank you

And the first result with google "avi. html" =>
http://www.jmcgowan.com/aviweb.html

--
Jan

http://linux.janfaerber.com

Jan Faerber

Jan Faerber wrote:

> WHoME? wrote:

>>> for people who want to watch it.</p>

>> thank you

> And the first result with google "avi. html" =>
> http://www.jmcgowan.com/aviweb.html

sorry.
http://www.google.com/search?q=avi.+html

--