Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Making a calendar?

Making a calendar?

DaKitty

How would you approach making monthly calendar? Using CSS?
Any good examples you guys could point me to?

Something hand-updated in html. Not ready for database or php or asp driven
stuff at the moment.
Thanks

Neal

DaKitty wrote:

> How would you approach making monthly calendar? Using CSS?
> Any good examples you guys could point me to?

Like, a seven-column, sisx-row, box-for-every-day calendar? Table. All the
way.

Karl Core

newsGvtd.407980$a85.382072@fed1read04...

http://www.ericmeyeroncss.com/projects/03/

--
-Karl Core
Please Support "Project Boneyard":

Henry

Karl Core wrote:

> http://www.ericmeyeroncss.com/projects/03/

That's what I would call - a perfection.

The perfect marriage of html and css's.

Many thanks for that link Karl.

Eric is GREAT!

Thnaks again Karl.