Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > how to replace the "browse" button with an image ?

how to replace the "browse" button with an image ?

Duyet The Vo

Hi,

Does anyone know how to replace the file browse button with an image ?

<form action="recvfile.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
File Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;
<input type="file" name="myfile" size=50>
</form>

Thanks in advance,

Duyet.

David Dorward

Duyet The Vo wrote:

> Does anyone know how to replace the file browse button with an image ?

I believe there are various tricks that can be employed ... which break the
button entirely under certain (not uncommon) circumstances. The best thing
to do is not even try.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Kris

In article <6d78a$41b35f3f$3ea6b890$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Duyet The Vo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to replace the file browse button with an image ?

Quit messing with your visitors default GUI widgets appearance and the
file button will nicely fit in. As an extra benefit, the visitor will
have less trouble using your form because of familiarity.

--
Kris
<(E-Mail Removed)> (nl)