Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > I'm trying hard to use css...

I'm trying hard to use css...

Henry

....but I'm stuck here.

http://members.westnet.com.au/satori/index_css.html

I want that stuff to be liquid but all in css.

If I'll win that one, most like I'll continue my fights with css's.

Anyone can help here?

TIA...

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Henry <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:41b11048$(E-Mail Removed):

> ...but I'm stuck here.
>
> http://members.westnet.com.au/satori/index_css.html
>
> I want that stuff to be liquid but all in css.
>
> If I'll win that one, most like I'll continue my fights with css's.
>

> Anyone can help here?
>

> TIA...

Validate, validate, validate!

--
Adrienne Boswell
Please respond to the Group so others can share

Leonard Blaisdell

In article <41b11048$(E-Mail Removed)>, Henry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If I'll win that one, most like I'll continue my fights with css's.

<snip>
> Anyone can help here?

What is it supposed to look like? It's a jumble of junk in MacMozilla
1.2.1. Certainly not resizable at 640x480 or 832x624 or at 1024x768. Nor
legible.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.westnet.com.au%2Fsa tori%2Findex_css.html>
might help your HTML errors. That'd be a start. You really ought to use
strict. Your CSS validates though. Congratulations!

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

Wyrm

"Henry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41b11048$(E-Mail Removed)...
<snip>
> http://members.westnet.com.au/satori/index_css.html
>
> I want that stuff to be liquid but all in css.

http://ww.kolumbus.fi/ace/satori

So, something like that? Just a quickly whipped up it might need some
tweaking. Only tested on FF 1.0, IE 6 and Opera 7.54...

<snip>

Wrm

"Wyrm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:corbo1$pa6$(E-Mail Removed)...
<snip>
> http://ww.kolumbus.fi/ace/satori

oops, one w too few in url (curse of typing instead cut & pasting)...

http://www.kolumbus.fi/ace/satori/

should work...

Henry

Wrm wrote:
> "Wyrm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:corbo1$pa6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> <snip>
>
>>http://ww.kolumbus.fi/ace/satori

> oops, one w too few in url (curse of typing instead cut & pasting)...
>
> http://www.kolumbus.fi/ace/satori/
>
> should work...

Great!

Many thanks!!!