Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Robots <h1> <h2> and title

Robots <h1> <h2> and title

Luigi Donatello Asero

Hallo,
I wonder whether two pages are not considered too similar by robots if at
least one of the following are different:

1) content in <h1>
2) content in <h2>
3) content in the title

The reason I wonder is that I want to offer pictures in different
resolutions of the same object and help the user to find relevant
information on the same page, see for example

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/...7-800-521.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/...g-640x417.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/...n-italien.html

--