Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Travis Newbury

Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
Everyone can be happy about something.
--
-=*Tn*=-

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Travis Newbury ((E-Mail Removed)) feverishly typed...

> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have
> a happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
> Everyone can be happy about something.

Unless -- of course -- you are a turkey!

Happy Thursday everyone.

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss
http://www.nigenet.org.uk

Jan Faerber

nice.guy.nige wrote:

>> Everyone can be happy about something.

> Unless -- of course -- you are a turkey!

Well. With blackmarket you are at a disadantage.

--
Jan

http://html.janfaerber.com

rf

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these.

Probably because less than 5% of the world live in a country that celebrates
that event. The other 95% of us just don't care.

> Everyone have a
> happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.

Bah, humbug.

--
Cheers
Richard.

rf

nice.guy.nige wrote:

> Happy Thursday everyone.

er, it's Friday.

PW

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
> happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
> Everyone can be happy about something.

Thanks mate, same to you !

Have a good one.

PW

"rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote in message
news:16tpd.48332$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Probably because less than 5% of the world live in a country that

celebrates
> that event. The other 95% of us just don't care.
>
> Bah, humbug.

Here's a thought.

Dig that bug out of your ass, and have some fun

Barbara de Zoete

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:48:01 GMT, PW <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
>> happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
>> Everyone can be happy about something.

> Thanks mate, same to you !
>
> Have a good one.

If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
topics where alt.html is intended for.

So, yes, have a nice day, but go do that somewhere else. At least put a
clear [OT] in your subjectline as you are going to ignore the previous
anyway.

--
Weblog | <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/_private/weblog.html>
Webontwerp | <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/html/webontwerp.html>

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, PW <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Dig that bug out of your ass,

Um, that was *humbug*, not *bumbug*.

> and have some fun

Now, that I can agree with.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Jan Faerber

Barbara de Zoete wrote:

> If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
> their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
> topics where alt.html is intended for.

[Acronym => Definition]

ALT => Alternative (USENET newsgroup prefix)

@she puts me down as an ignorant man!

--
Jan

http://html.janfaerber.com

Re: Happy Thanksgiving To all My Loyal Fans!! John McWilliams Digital Photography 12 12-01-2008 05:16 AM
OT: Happy Thanksgiving FrisbeeŽ MCSE 12 11-27-2007 03:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving To All Old Gringo Computer Support 18 11-24-2006 11:05 PM
::: Happy Thanksgiving to All .::: Lou Digital Photography 4 12-02-2005 02:43 AM
RIGHT Nitpickers....Have a Happy Thanksgiving..... Dick Digital Photography 5 11-25-2005 10:36 PM

Advertisments