Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CPanel

CPanel

Karl Core

Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

--
-Karl Core
Please Support "Project Boneyard":

Els

Karl Core wrote:

> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

From a user's perspective? I love it

--
Els
http://locusmeus.com/

Karl Core

"Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Karl Core wrote:
>
>> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

> From a user's perspective? I love it

I mean from a sysadmin's perspective.

--
-Karl Core
Please Support "Project Boneyard":
http://www.insurgence.net/info.aspx?...&item=boneyard

saz

In article <co2liv$nfh$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

Outstanding.

Kris

"Karl Core" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

As I am not very proficient at wielding a command line interface nor
know sufficient of .htaccess and the like, I love CPanel for it's ease
of use and ability get complicated things done in little time with a
minimum technical knowledge.

--
Kris
<(E-Mail Removed)> (nl)

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

"Karl Core" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:co2liv$nfh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

We have about 75 of our servers running Cpanel. Customers love it. It
sells alot of hosting packages for us.

From an admin point of view, there are things about it that are frustrating
(lots of stuff zend encoded, things that could be fixed/tweaked, dependant
on their license server, etc.). However, overall, its not bad at all.

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts

Roy Schestowitz

Karl Core wrote:

> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

CPanel must be the dream of any Web developer! And it keeps expanding...

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com

Roy Schestowitz

Karl Core wrote:

> "Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Karl Core wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

>> From a user's perspective? I love it
>>

> I mean from a sysadmin's perspective.

Admittedly, I never saw the system administrator's side, but I have _never_
had to report any problems, difficulties or bugs with CPanel. Based on
that, it's probably highly reliable.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com

Matt-the-Hoople

In news:co2liv$nfh$(E-Mail Removed),
Karl Core <(E-Mail Removed)> walked into the bar with a grape in each
nostril and said to the bartender:
:: Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

It's a good, quick interface. Quite possibly the best thing since whiskey
in bottles.

# -Matt

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

"Roy Schestowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:co3hgp$12j1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Karl Core wrote:
>
>> "Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>> From a user's perspective? I love it
>>>

>> I mean from a sysadmin's perspective.

> Admittedly, I never saw the system administrator's side, but I have
> _never_
> had to report any problems, difficulties or bugs with CPanel. Based on
> that, it's probably highly reliable.

To get an idea of some of the issues with Cpanel, head on over to their
forums. As I said earlier though, its really not bad at all. Like any
software, there's a bit of a learning curve and you need to make sure you
keep it up to date and take care of any reported issues right away.

--Tina

--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Multi-Domain & Reseller Cpanel Hosting
http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting

Removing emails sent to a particular account in cpanel Nospam HTML 5 09-30-2006 03:28 AM
CPANEL Entropy Chat Script Insertion Vulnerability Au79 Computer Support 0 11-05-2005 05:32 AM
cpanel Alen VujnoviŠ Computer Support 23 05-30-2005 04:41 PM
- Urgent Cpanel Advanced Guestbook Question Alex Computer Support 3 01-19-2005 11:48 AM
Help cpanel and shell account mike Computer Support 5 06-21-2004 03:45 AM

Advertisments