Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Form question

Form question

Frankster

Hello,

I'm trying to build a form where users can optionnally enter 1 or any number
of relatives wich are to be stored separatly in a database.

I'd like to have a form wich allows the user to click on a button and it
would generate a new text box to enter this relative while the remaining
stuff stays intact.

How can I do this?

Using HTML, Javascript or vbscript, ASP...

Thanks.

Francois

Karl Core

"Frankster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9l3pd.36661$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build a form where users can optionnally enter 1 or any
> number
> of relatives wich are to be stored separatly in a database.
>
> I'd like to have a form wich allows the user to click on a button and it
> would generate a new text box to enter this relative while the remaining
> stuff stays intact.
>
> How can I do this?
>
> Using HTML, Javascript or vbscript, ASP...

This is like asking how to build a car and expecting someone how to explain
mechanical engineering to you.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish....

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp
http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/forms.html

http://www.w3schools.com/asp/default.asp
http://www.asp101.com/
http://www.aspronline.com/learn/

--
-Karl Core
Please Support "Project Boneyard":

Neal

Karl Core wrote:

> This is like asking how to build a car and expecting someone how to
> explain
> mechanical engineering to you.

Or as I jokingly asked a cute girl in high school who played saxophone:

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure..."

"How do you play the sax?"

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Neal scribbled in the mud:

> Karl Core wrote:
>
>> This is like asking how to build a car and expecting someone how to
>> explain
>> mechanical engineering to you.

> Or as I jokingly asked a cute girl in high school who played saxophone:
>
> "Can I ask you a question?"
>
> "Sure..."
>
> "How do you play the sax?"

Was she impressed?

--
Duende (irregular)
Friends help you move.

Neal

Duende wrote:
> Neal wrote
>> Or as I jokingly asked a cute girl in high school who played saxophone:
>>
>> [inane rambling]

> Was she impressed?

What do you think?

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Neal scribbled in the mud:

> Duende wrote:
>> Neal wrote
>>> Or as I jokingly asked a cute girl in high school who played saxophone:
>>>
>>> [inane rambling]

>> Was she impressed?

> What do you think?

That she had a good laugh.

--

Duende wrote:
> Neal wrote:
>> What do you think?

> That she had a good laugh.

Yeah, but I'm laughing now. 'Course, I'm intoxicated.

rf

Neal wrote:
> Duende wrote:
> > Neal wrote:
> >> What do you think?

> > That she had a good laugh.

> Yeah, but I'm laughing now. 'Course, I'm intoxicated.

Not the bloody martinis again?

--
Cheers
Richard.

Neal

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:05:39 GMT, rf <rf@.invalid> wrote:

> Neal wrote:
>> Duende wrote:
>> > That she had a good laugh.

>> Yeah, but I'm laughing now. 'Course, I'm intoxicated.

> Not the bloody martinis again?

I'd go to AA but the coffee sucks.

Neal

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:05:39 GMT, rf <rf@.invalid> wrote:

> Neal wrote:
>> Duende wrote:
>> > That she had a good laugh.

>> Yeah, but I'm laughing now. 'Course, I'm intoxicated.

> Not the bloody martinis again?

As an example: I find this terribly entertaining...

http://kimbo-be-coo.com/domo-dance.swf