Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Question about frames

Question about frames

Jan Faerber

Duende wrote:

> While sitting in a puddle rf scribbled in the mud:
>
>> Mark Parnell wrote:

>>> If you need someone, give me a yell. He's not far from here.

>> Watchit. I have a guard animal!
>>
>> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/roo.jpg
>>

> My guard animal can kick your guard animals ass!
> http://tinyurl.com/4glmn

=> sexy_pussy ... iiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

At least make a point of it getting the right smell!
http://www.naomi-campbell-perfumes.c...1-perfumes.jpg

--
Jan

http://html.janfaerber.com

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Jan Faerber scribbled in the mud:

>>> Watchit. I have a guard animal!
>>>
>>> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/roo.jpg
>>>

>> My guard animal can kick your guard animals ass!
>> http://tinyurl.com/4glmn

> => sexy_pussy ... iiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
>
> At least make a point of it getting the right smell!
> http://www.naomi-campbell-perfumes.c...1-perfumes.jpg

But she's not sexy!

--
Duende (irregular)
Friends help you move.

Jan Faerber

Duende wrote:

>> At least make a point of it getting the right smell!
>> http://www.naomi-campbell-perfumes.c...1-perfumes.jpg

> But she's not sexy!

You have convinced me to use a fake addie.

--
Jan

e-mail: leave the _animals_ away
url: html.janfaerber.com

neredbojias

Without quill or qualm, Neal quothed:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:09:50 +0200, Lauri Raittila
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > You came and said that he should not speak for other people. I belive he
> > was entitled to do that. As there is no strict rule on who is regular and
> > who is not, I made up one, which I think is not too strict.

> We're making a mountain out of a molehill. Duende was being "cheeky"
> that's all.

Let's see - Duende's being "cheeky" and having trouble going to the
bathroom... I do that, too, but pushing from inside helps more.

--
Neredbojias

Duende

While sitting in a puddle neredbojias scribbled in the mud:

>> We're making a mountain out of a molehill. Duende was being "cheeky"
>> that's all.

> Let's see - Duende's being "cheeky" and having trouble going to the
> bathroom... I do that, too, but pushing from inside helps more.

Now you tell me.

--

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments