Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Reviews & How-To's > How to: Clone a Hard Drive using Norton Ghost

How to: Clone a Hard Drive using Norton Ghost

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Over the years, Norton Ghost has maintained a well-deserved reputation as a powerful and reliable disk-imaging application. The latest version, Ghost 2003, maintains that tradition, adding an improved interface and more storage options. Today we will show you how to clone a Hard Drive with Norton Ghost 2003.
Review Link
**Discuss this how to in this thread only**

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

This will come in very handy since I just had a WD 120gig SE Caviar's SMART system die on me and need to get everything off of there once the RMA HD arrives.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Man i hate it when HDD fail... mine did but it was just a glitch in windows!
(they love to fail when ur overclocking ram )

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

hehe twice now but this one isn't as bad. I can still use the HD but it runs really slow. The first real crash was back when I had one of those crappy IMB Deskstar drives. They sucked

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

luckily i've never had to deal with that problem

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

oh erik, don't count yourself out yet!