Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Layout of this page

Layout of this page

Luigi Donatello Asero

I wonder whether you think that the page
www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
looks better or worse than
www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.html
or may-be does not make any big difference.

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
http://www.italymap.dk/

rf

Luigi Donatello Asero

> I wonder whether you think that the page
> www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
> looks better or worse than
> www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.html
> or may-be does not make any big difference.

They are both equally bad.

--
Cheers
Richard.

brucie

In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.site-design,alt.html rf said:

>> www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
>> looks better or worse than
>> www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.html
>> or may-be does not make any big difference.

> They are both equally bad.

aahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa what did you say that for? you made me look.

l i t t l e v o i c e s

Luigi Donatello Asero

"rf" <rf@.invalid> skrev i meddelandet
news:TlHmd.39355$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero
>
> > I wonder whether you think that the page
> > www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
> > looks better or worse than
> > www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.html
> > or may-be does not make any big difference.

> They are both equally bad.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Richard.

What do you not like exactly and why?
For example , contrast of the colours and so on.

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
http://www.italymap.dk/
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html

Dylan Parry

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> or may-be does not make any big difference.

Like Richard says, both are equally as bad. The problem here is that
there isn't really any design to the pages, and as such both look very
/amateurish/ and 1996.

--
Dylan Parry

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Dylan Parry" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > or may-be does not make any big difference.

> Like Richard says, both are equally as bad. The problem here is that
> there isn't really any design to the pages, and as such both look very
> /amateurish/ and 1996.

What about 1996?
Please let me understand better your opinion and compare these pages with
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/...dicatania.html
Does the last mentioned page have a design?
--

In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.site-design,alt.html Dylan Parry
said:

>> or may-be does not make any big difference.

> Like Richard says, both are equally as bad. The problem here is that
> there isn't really any design to the pages, and as such both look very
> /amateurish/ and 1996.

size is also an issue
http://www.websiteoptimization.com/s...-spa-gigi.com/

l i t t l e v o i c e s

Luigi Donatello Asero

"brucie" <****@usenetshit.info> skrev i meddelandet
news:ngbxtz3rryyd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.site-design,alt.html rf said:
>
> >> www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
> >> looks better or worse than
> >> www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.html
> >> or may-be does not make any big difference.

> > They are both equally bad.

> aahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa what did you say that for? you made me look

You do not seem to have much to say in the last time.
I hope you are fine.

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
http://www.italymap.dk/
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html

King of Red Lions

Dylan Parry wrote:
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
>> or may-be does not make any big difference.

> Like Richard says, both are equally as bad. The problem here is that
> there isn't really any design to the pages, and as such both look very
> /amateurish/ and 1996.

Ahh yes, 1996, the golden age of poor design!

Dylan Parry

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> What about 1996?

In 1996 almost all webpages were lacking in a decent layout and had
colours that made one's eyes hurt.

> Please let me understand better your opinion and compare these pages with
> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/...dicatania.html
> Does the last mentioned page have a design?

Sort of, but it is a very confusing one. Even if I could understand
whatever that language is, I would probably still have trouble using the
navigation of the site.

There is far too much information on the page and it is all laid out.
The table half way down the page is a prime example of this - I can't
work out where the rows start and end, and what each row actually refers to.

--
Dylan Parry