Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Freelancers wanted

Freelancers wanted

brucie

In alt.html dimka said:

> My Price: USD 2500.00.

i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

l i t t l e v o i c e s

dimka

Hello. Maybe it interest for you:

====================

We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
Properties requirements
- original design;
- programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
- on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
authors place on their sites;
- files uploading on our server is not necessary;
- after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it, and
the description is available on the site for the visitors;
- programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
- if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;

My Price: USD 2500.00.

http://www.gettybest.com/project_det...?projectid=243

Neal

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:57:16 +1000, brucie <****@usenetshit.info> wrote:

> In alt.html dimka said:
>
>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

> i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

How much will it take?

Steve Pugh

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:57:32 +0300, "dimka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
>Properties requirements
>- original design;
>- programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
>through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
>- on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
>authors place on their sites;
>- files uploading on our server is not necessary;
>- after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it, and
>the description is available on the site for the visitors;
>- programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
>- if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;

To cover all of the skills needed to deliver the above to a
professional standard you probably need a team of at least three
people, more likely four or five. Development time would probably be
in the order of three months, though not all the team would be needed
for that entire duration.

>My Price: USD 2500.00.

I guess that the . in the middle a typo.
$250,000 should get you a very slick, very scalable solution.
A budget solution could probably be done for $25,000 but you may need
to scale back your expectations somewhat.

Steve

brucie

In alt.html Neal said:

>>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

>> i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

> How much will it take?

more than what a teacher earns but i'm willing to barter

l i t t l e v o i c e s

Karl Core

"dimka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello. Maybe it interest for you:
>
> ====================
>
> We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
> Properties requirements
> - original design;
> - programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
> through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
> - on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
> authors place on their sites;
> - files uploading on our server is not necessary;
> - after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it,
> and
> the description is available on the site for the visitors;
> - programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
> - if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;
>
> My Price: USD 2500.00.
>

> http://www.gettybest.com/project_det...?projectid=243

I think you forgot a few zeros in front of that decimal point.

--
-Karl Core
Please Support "Project Boneyard":

SpaceGirl

Neal wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:57:16 +1000, brucie <****@usenetshit.info> wrote:
>
>> In alt.html dimka said:
>>
>>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

>> i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

> How much will it take?

I can hire someone to brick up his door while he sleeps for much less
though.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Matthew Superstar Swass

If your goal is to compete with CNet on this, $2500 won't do it. But I suspect
you don't have the 6 or 7 figures to invest in such a plan from start to finish
anyway.

If you want your own little semi-clone of download.com that does very little,
I'm sure you'll find someone to do it for your asking price.

Mel

I have your solution in my Document Manager. I can give you a live online
demo anytime. $2500 is not oing to cut it, but you can use it free of charge
for 6 months and when you are happy, we can talk.

http://Mel.RedOlive.com

http://www.RedOlive.com for more info!

Mel

"dimka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello. Maybe it interest for you:
>
> ====================
>
> We would like to get the file archives like DOWNLOAD.COM but much easier.
> Properties requirements
> - original design;
> - programms authors get registered. Each of them gets his own account
> through which the programmes descriptions are downloaded;
> - on the site there are only programmes descriptions and files links that
> authors place on their sites;
> - files uploading on our server is not necessary;
> - after the programme description is donwloaded the moderator checks it,

and
> the description is available on the site for the visitors;
> - programmes rating (number of downloads) by days, months, and year;
> - if you offer hosting and support, we are ready to discuss it;
>
> My Price: USD 2500.00.
>

> http://www.gettybest.com/project_det...?projectid=243

Big Bill

wrote:

>In alt.html dimka said:
>
>> My Price: USD 2500.00.

>i wont even put my pants back on for that much.

Bet you'd take them off though.

BB
--
www.kruse.co.uk http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)