Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT - how to update information in the whois database

OT - how to update information in the whois database

mscir

I've been asked to update information in the whois database, i.e. the
domain owner wants these changed: Registrant, Administrative Contact,
Technical Contact, Zone Contact. How is this done?

Thanks,
Mike

brucie

In alt.html mscir said:

> I've been asked to update information in the whois database, i.e. the
> domain owner wants these changed: Registrant, Administrative Contact,
> Technical Contact, Zone Contact. How is this done?

go to the domain registrar, login (owner will have to supply details),
follow the instructions on changing domain records.

l i t t l e v o i c e s

mscir

brucie wrote:

>>I've been asked to update information in the whois database, i.e. the
>>domain owner wants these changed: Registrant, Administrative Contact,
>>Technical Contact, Zone Contact. How is this done?

> go to the domain registrar, login (owner will have to supply details),
> follow the instructions on changing domain records.

Thanks for the help - first time through this, now I see how it works.
Mike

WHOIS information Roel ASP .Net 10 01-17-2007 01:24 AM
WHOIS domain name registration information question JD Computer Support 6 07-08-2004 03:06 AM
Re: WHOIS domain name registration information question Boomer Computer Information 0 07-07-2004 04:03 PM
how call whois information? PHP2 Perl Misc 3 04-11-2004 11:05 PM

Advertisments