Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > DRC Report mentioned sometime this month?

DRC Report mentioned sometime this month?

Dylan Parry

Hi,

I recall earlier this month that someone mentioned a report published by
the Disability Rights Commission, in which the DRC explain that most
issues encountered by disabled people are not covered by the WAI or any
other recommendations -- does anyone remember this thread? I can't find it
in Google, nor can I find the report on the DRC site, but I would be very
interested in a link to the actual report.

Cross-posted as I can't remember which of these two groups I read it in

Anyone? Cheers,

--
Dylan Parry
http://webpageworkshop.co.uk - FREE Web tutorials and references

brucie

http://www.natdisteam.ac.uk/datanews...T&t=News&id=90

--

v o i c e s o f t h e l i t t l e

Dylan Parry

As an authority on the subject, Dylan Parry proclaimed:

> a link to the actual report.

Hmm... Couldn't see the forest for trees! There is a link plain to see on
every page of the DRC site

http://www.drc-gb.org/publicationsandreports/report.asp