Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?

XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?

phil altimas

how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?

I have the feed but cannot work out how to get it into the html

cheers guys

Philip Ronan

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=add...wsfeed+to+html

--
Philip Ronan

Disco Octopus

phil altimas wrote:
> how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?

I use this one.

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1767.html

tom

"phil altimas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:417d764d$0$80671$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?
>
> I have the feed but cannot work out how to get it into the html
>

> cheers guys

I have a script running on my web site that I used to create JavaScript.
feed support. there are no external links to it from my site or elsewhere.
So here is the url. http://www.tcpslaship.com/feeds/ext_lib/build.php

But you are welcome to use it as long as I leave it there, I have no plans
to remove it anytime soon.

Tom

Mark Damon

Hi,

>how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?
>
>I have the feed but cannot work out how to get it into the html

You could use a tool like FeedForAll http://www.feedforall.com and export the
RSS feeds to HTML or HTML tables. Then you could use server side includes or
templates to incorporate the HTML into your file.

Take care,
Mark Damon